$180.00 + GST (per person)
Hike through rugged Yukon landscape and up a mountain ridge to offer incredible views of Fish Lake and the surrounding mountains, always accompanied with our trusty Husky companions!
- Departure Times | 10:00am daily (advance booking required)
- Duration | 5 Hours approx.
- Experience Level | Suitable for all levels, minimum age 8 years
DUE TO COVID 19 ALL TOURS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID IN ADVANCE - NO DROP INS! PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES AT THE RANCH TO KEEP US ALL SAFE. What better way to explore the Yukon Wilderness! Our fully certified interpretive guide along with our friendly canine friends will take you exploring Fish Lake and the surrounding area. Whether you are an avid hiker or just out for a stroll you'll have the time of your life! Tours will be adjusted to fitness level of group. Be prepared for breath taking views, crazy Husky antics and possibly a splash or two in the creek and lake! Not suitable for children under 8 years.
- Transfer & Picnic Lunch (served on trail)
- Certified and experienced back-country guide, equipped with an Inreach Device, First Aid Kit and bear spray.
- Spectacular views - Spot local wildlife and taste the wild berries!
- Husky Companions - Enjoy the company of our playful and friendly huskies!