$320.00 + GST (per person)
Drive your very own team of Huskies (one person per sled) through Yukon wilderness.
- Departure Times | 10:00am daily
- Duration | 4-4.5 Hours (on the trail)
- Experience Level | Some fitness required, minimum age 12 years
After a brief safety talk and introduction to dog sledding, meet your team of trusted dogs and set out for approx 4-4.5 hours on the beautiful trails across the frozen landscape with breathtaking views of the surrounding snowy mountains in the Fish Lake area. Trails will vary dependent on snow/ice conditions.
- Use of winter gear (parka, snow pants, gloves, winter boots)
- Hot Lunch (served on trail)
- Your own personal sled and team of Huskies for the duration of the tour