$199.00 + GST (per person)
Drive your very own team of Huskies (one person per sled) through Yukon wilderness.
- Departure Times | 1:00pm daily
- Duration | approx 2 Hours (on the trail)
- Experience Level | Suitable for all levels, minimum age 12 years
After a brief safety talk and introduction to dog sledding, meet your team of trusted dogs and set out for approx 2 hours on the beautiful trails across the frozen landscape with breathtaking views of the surrounding snowy mountains in the Fish Lake area. Trails will vary dependent on snow/ice conditions.
- Use of winter gear (parka, snow pants, gloves, winter boots)
- Your own personal sled and team of Huskies for the duration of the tour
- Hot drinks and snacks in our cosy Fir Yurt afterwards