$155.00 + GST (per person)
Some Folks Treasure Gold We treasure our Huskies!
- Departure Times | 9:10 am P/U From Hotel - daily
- Duration | D/O at Down town hotel at noon
- Experience Level | Suitable for all ages
Strap on your boots and zip up your jackets! Join us daily for Yukon's "Husky Rush!" Take a ride behind our friendly huskies (Pulling a side by side in summer and a dog sled in winter), visit a race Check point and learn about dog sledding history, racing and life as a musher. Step back in time at our prospector cabin, weigh in your own "gold nugget" and find out if you've hit pay dirt!
- Use of winter gear (parka, snow pants, gloves, winter boots)
- Transfer from down town hotels,interpretive/musher guide, licks, cuddles & plenty of photo ops
- S'mores, Bison Smokies and tea by the fire,