$60.00 + GST (per person)
Ride your own trusty steed up ridges and across creeks through Yukon wilderness.
- Departure Times | 10:00am and 1:00pm daily
- Duration | 1 Hour (on the trail)
- Experience Level | Suitable for all levels, minimum age 8 years
DUE TO COVID 19 ALL TOURS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID IN ADVANCE - NO DROP INS! PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES AT THE RANCH TO KEEP US ALL SAFE. After a brief safety talk and introduction to horseback riding, meet your trusted steed and set out for an hour on the beautiful trails across the rugged Fish Lake valley with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains in the Fish Lake area. Trails will vary dependent on weather conditions.
- Use of saddle, tack and helmet
- Your own personal horse for the duration of the tour
- Back-country experienced and certified guide leading you on the trails