- Hike through rugged Yukon landscape and up a mountain ridge to offer incredible views of Fish Lake and the surrounding mountains, always accompanied with our trusty Husky companions!
- DEPARTURE TIMES | 10:00 AM DAILY (ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED)
- DURATION | 5 HOURS APPROX.
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL | SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS, MINIMUM AGE 8 YEARS
DUE TO COVID 19 ALL TOURS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID IN ADVANCE - NO DROP INS! PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES AT THE RANCH TO KEEP US ALL SAFE. What better way to explore the Yukon Wilderness! Our fully certified interpretive guide along with our friendly canine friends will take you exploring Fish Lake and the surrounding area. Whether you are an avid hiker or just out for a stroll you'll have the time of your life! Tours will be adjusted to fitness level of group. Be prepared for breath taking views, crazy Husky antics and possibly a splash or two in the creek and lake! Not suitable for children under 8 years.
- Transfer and picnic lunch (served on trail)
- Certified and experienced back-country guide, equipped with an InReach Device, first aid kit and bear spray
- Spectacular views - Spot local wildlife and taste the wild berries!
- Husky companions - Enjoy the company of our playful and friendly huskies!
NEED A RIDE?
We can provide round trip transfer for all of our tours for $35 +GST per person. Pick up are from any downtown hotel or hostel (time dependent on the tour you are doing). Or if you want to drive yourself, our Ranch is located approx. 30 minutes drive from downtown Whitehorse on the Fish Lake Road. We are at Km 16 and have a 30' sign by our driveway on the right hand side of the road.
WHAT TO BRING
Wear comfortable walking shoes (preferably hiking boots) and bring a jacket, light gloves, sunscreen, water bottle and sunglasses. There will be plenty of photo opportunities so bring your camera!
All our tours are guided for your safety. Our fully certified guides always travel with an InReach Device and a well stocked First Aid Kit on any tour.