|Saturday, December 3rd, 2016||Sky High Valley Ranches Ltd.||Whitehorse, YT °C|
|June 9,16,23,30 August 4,11,18,25 September 1,8 2017|
|Can $1,100 + GST/Person|
Room in Whitehorse Can $149.00 + GST add.
|Min 2 participants, Max. 6 participants / Horseback Guide|
Sky High Wilderness Ranch is your chance to get out and experience the beautiful wilderness that is the Yukon! There's no better way to ease the stresses of everyday than to switch off those mobile phones and soak in natures beauty. We have limited cell service, so put an 'out of office' reply on your emails and forward your phone to voicemail, you're going to spend sometime getting down and dirty with nature! Our Ranch is located on the shores of Fish Lake and is surrounded by majestic mountains that are waiting to be explored by you atop your trusted horse. We have a range of accommodation to choose from, all come equipped with 5 star outhouses! All of our appliances and lights are run off propane and our buildings are heated by a cosy woodstove, we also haul water in from down town. This is the genuine Yukon Ranch experience, complete with rustic home cooked meals as well.
* We do recommend that you arrive the day before your tour. Whether you arrive the day of your tour or days before don't worry we'll take care of you. All clients will be picked up at the airport upon arrival and taken to a hotel or straight to the ranch. Pre and Post nights can be booked for you upon request.
|Ξ Wind/Rain Jacket|
|Ξ Wind/Rain Pants|
|Ξ Hiking Boots|
|Ξ Wool Socks - 3 pairs|
|Ξ Long Underwear(pants) - 1 pair|
|Ξ Undershirt - 1 pair|
|Ξ Water Bottle|
|Ξ Light Gloves|
|Ξ Headlamp(August & September)|
|Ξ Indoor Shoes or Slippers|
|Ξ Transfer from and to Whitehorse||Ξ Alcoholic beverages (we buy jointly before the tour)|
|Ξ Last night accommodation in Whitehorse (1 night double room)||Ξ Sleeping bag rental $35 each. Payable upon arrival in cash or credit card|
|Ξ Accommodation in cabins (2 nights double room)||Ξ Meals in restaurants (breakfast day 1, dinner day 3)|
|Ξ All meals including non-alcoholic beverages, except breakfast day 1, dinner day 3 in Whitehorse||Ξ All expenses of personal nature|
* We strongly advise that you purchase travel/cancellation insurance before traveling.
* The camps have no power or telephone, showers are of basic gravity fed nature and not available in tent camp. Shower and sauna at Lodge.
* We point out, that unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions, extreme temperatures or illness of the horses may force us to change this itinerary.
* You will be required to sign a "release of claims and waiver of liability form" prior to the departure of this tour.
* Please read our Terms of Business page before booking