|Wednesday, April 16th, 2014||Sky High Valley Ranches Ltd.||Whitehorse, YT 4°C|
|May 23, 2012 - September 19, 2012|
Departs Wednesdays 10 am
|Can $1,027 + GST/Person|
Room in Whitehorse Can $139.00 + GST add.
|Max. 4 participants / Horseback Guide|
This tour gives the visitor a taste of the Yukon as they experience a sampling of northern traditions. Stay in our cozy wood heated Aurora Cabin, go for a hike or horse ride and picnic on the shores of Bonneville Lakes, meet our sled dogs and go for a training run, have a Yukon BBQ, Learn how to make bannock! All meals are home cooked by our guides who will tempt your taste buds with northern delicacies and tasty desserts. Spend your last night in the historical Gold Rush Inn. Check out the local shops and buy those last minute souvenirs Meals, accommodations, transfers included.
* We do recommend that you arrive the day before your tour. Whether you arrive the day of your tour or days before don't worry we'll take care of you. All clients will be picked up at the airport upon arrival and taken to a hotel or straight to the ranch. Pre and Post nights can be booked for you upon request.
|Ξ Wind/Rain Jacket|
|Ξ Wind/Rain Pants|
|Ξ Hiking Boots|
|Ξ Wool Socks - 3 pairs|
|Ξ Long Underwear(pants) - 1 pair|
|Ξ Undershirt - 1 pair|
|Ξ Water Bottle|
|Ξ Light Gloves|
|Ξ Headlamp(August & September)|
|Ξ Indoor Shoes or Slippers|
|Ξ Transfer from and to Whitehorse||Ξ Alcoholic beverages (we buy jointly before the tour)|
|Ξ Last night accommodation in Whitehorse (1 night double room)||Ξ Sleeping bag rental $35 each. Payable upon arrival in cash or credit card|
|Ξ Accommodation in cabins (2 nights double room)||Ξ Meals in restaurants (breakfast day 1, dinner day 3)|
|Ξ All meals including non-alcoholic beverages, except breakfast day 1, dinner day 3 in Whitehorse||Ξ All expenses of personal nature|
* We strongly advise that you purchase travel/cancellation insurance before traveling.
* The camps have no power or telephone, showers are of basic gravity fed nature and not available in tent camp. Shower and sauna at Lodge.
* We point out, that unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions, extreme temperatures or illness of the horses may force us to change this itinerary.
* You will be required to sign a "release of claims and waiver of liability form" prior to the departure of this tour.
* Please read our Terms of Business page before booking